Jun 29, 2009

A Tribute to Motherhood

Mother's Day passed and I didn't do anything special.
I'll keep this brief. Three Thoughts:
1 - I wish my mom were here so I could tell her how much I love her and appreciate her, but I can't. She died about 25 years ago.
2 - I want to pay tribute to my mother, my wife, and mothers everywhere, but how do I do it?
3 - I know. I'll pay tribute to Duk-Sun with a slide show, and hope she and other mothers feel appreciated and loved because of it. Besides, I have been awful at expressing that to her.
Well, here goes.

First of all, please watch this video, Mothers, of a skit by Nicole Johnson.




Next, please watch my Tribute to Motherhood, starring Duk-Sun.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and touching tribute! You, Summer, and Hannah are very blessed to have Duk-Sun as wife and mother. She radiates God's love and has such a sweet, gentle spirit.

    ReplyDelete