Our family, like yours I'm sure is in need of some R & R. R & R is an old military acronym which means "rest and relaxation". We got a little this afternoon, and I'm looking forward to many times like we had today. Ever since Duk-Sun and I were dating, I've wanted a canoe or a kayak to go exploring in, but I never got one. It's been on my wish list for a long time. If my budget allowed, I'd like a ski boat or something larger and faster, but I'll be content just to get into the water and paddle. One thing that held us back was the cost and the clutter. Our family has 2 adults and 2 kids. Hard kayaks or canoes for each person, or even two of them to carry 2 persons each would mean we'd need a trailer to haul them and a large place to store them when we weren't using them. Plus, they are not cheap. The solution? A soft, inflatable, portable kayak that can hold our whole family. We got it the other day, and today we tried it out. It is not as fast or as maneuverable as a hard canoe or kayak, but it wasn't too slow or clumsy either. It's a go-anywhere Sea Eagle 370 Pro kayak that holds 650 lbs. Use anything you can, but by all means, get outdoors with your family and enjoy the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment