Jul 29, 2012

A Story of God's Mercy

Can you see the mark on our minivan?  I know it's rather slight.  Nothing is broken.  We were traveling south on hwy 316 passing through Winder, GA at the turnoff to Fort Yargo State Park and glanced over and noticed a new Chick-Fil-A restaurant that had been built.  When we turned back, there was a car turning left  from the opposite direction that was right in our path!  I am thankful that God made materials like steel,  rubber, brake pads, and concrete strong enough to take the kind of braking and swerving I did in order to almost completely miss that car.  We both had green lights and I guess he went through the intersection because it had been clear for the car in front of him to go through.  It could have been deadly for all of us.  The kids were okay.  They were both crying from the surprise and force it took to avoid a worse accident.  The car that I bumped at about 30-40 miles per hour kept on driving and didn't stop to see if anything was the matter.  We had prayed for God's protection before we took this trip home from Eatonton and you see proof here that God answers prayer!  Praise the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment