Mar 22, 2008

Radenka Maric Visits

Our good friend Radenka Maric was in town on business from Vancouver, B.C. today. She's originally from Bosnia and she and her husband lived for a decade in Japan before coming to Georgia. She called and we had lunch together. We were so busy talking I didn't take a good picture of her. I used to tutor her 3 boys when they were fairly new in Atlanta, and I was her son's science teacher when he attended the Japanese school in town. We don't see each other much since she moved to Vancouver, so we are always excited when we get some time together. She is always happy and loves children and has been praying for us to have kids for a long time. It was such a joy for her and for us to see her hugging our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment