Stinky the skunk returned this morning. This time, as the video portrays, things got a little more interesting. That whole skunk thing made my day! Surprisingly, Suzie got most of the spray in her mouth. I think a full grown skunk could do it better, but Suzie had to stay away from us for a few hours this time. The smell went away without any special tomato juice bath, so that was good. After getting sprayed, Suzie persisted and succeeded in nipping the skunk a couple of times. It wasn't injured, but Suzie was determined to kill it if I let her. I made Suzie stop after that. The next day we didn't see the skunk.
Today we canoed up the creek, swam in the stream, the lake and the pool, and learned about gun safety and how to target practice with a bb gun and a pellet gun. The kids really enjoyed all of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment