I've been waiting for an opportunity to share videos that depict the plight of the North Koreans. Now I hear it is North Korea Freedom Week. Alright! Here's my chance. The subject matter is too heavy unless you are ready for it. I hope you are ready.
I want you to understand how good we have it here in the U.S. I want you to feel compassion for a people who have to risk torture, death, or the slow death of being put into hard labor camps for committing the "crime" of wanting to be free. I want you to be moved to pray for the North Koreans. It is also my hope that after seeing the series of videos I will post this week, that you will be able to carry on an informed conversation about communist North Korea.
To start, please read or listen to Chuck Colson's Breakpoint commentary on the subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment