Oct 31, 2010

Reformation Day at CCMA

At our church, instead of celebrating witches, ghosts, goblins, and gore, we celebrate Reformation Day.  Until this year, my family just never made it to the celebration, however, because of schedule conflicts, etc.  But this year, our kids were bigger and Heidi and Lisa are here with us, so to make sure I would attend I signed up to host one of the game stations.  At our station kids had to toss rings over medieval dolls.  Making the dolls turned out to be kind of a big project, but the girls enjoyed helping.  I made the stands out of pvc pipes and the games went well.  Of course, candy was handed out for ringing the dolls.  We were supposed to have 4 dolls, but time was short, so for the 4th doll we used a Snoopy-type doll with a dress on.  For more photos of the event, click here to see our friend's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment