I heard an awesome message today that is so "right on" I want to share it with everyone. It is called "Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture". It is on the answersingenesis.org website. How good is it? I started watching it early this morning and was glued to it for the full 80-minute message! Watch now and come away better equipped to defend your faith against the attacks of the Devil, and learn how to help others do the same.
Sep 3, 2007
Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture
To see the video, click on the image below and scroll down to the messages with the title, "Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture". (It's in 4 parts.)
I heard an awesome message today that is so "right on" I want to share it with everyone. It is called "Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture". It is on the answersingenesis.org website. How good is it? I started watching it early this morning and was glued to it for the full 80-minute message! Watch now and come away better equipped to defend your faith against the attacks of the Devil, and learn how to help others do the same.
I heard an awesome message today that is so "right on" I want to share it with everyone. It is called "Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture". It is on the answersingenesis.org website. How good is it? I started watching it early this morning and was glued to it for the full 80-minute message! Watch now and come away better equipped to defend your faith against the attacks of the Devil, and learn how to help others do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment