Oh, I love morning glories!!! I really would like to have them in our yard but I heard that they only bloom once then they have to be replace the next year. Is this true? Y'all have some great pictures! See you Sunday!
Thanks for the comments. What you heard may be true but if you let them drop seeds, which they are good at, you'll have new plants year after year. Actually, I can give you some seeds and you can plant your own. They have formed seed pods and when they get dry enough to open I can just collect the seeds from them. I collected seeds from them last year and successfully raised some in my classroom in a terrarium. So if I haven't given you seeds in a week or two please remind me to.
Oh, I love morning glories!!! I really would like to have them in our yard but I heard that they only bloom once then they have to be replace the next year. Is this true? Y'all have some great pictures! See you Sunday!
ReplyDeleteAmy
http://thislife-us.blogspot.com
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments.
What you heard may be true but if you let them drop seeds, which they are good at, you'll have new plants year after year. Actually, I can give you some seeds and you can plant your own. They have formed seed pods and when they get dry enough to open I can just collect the seeds from them. I collected seeds from them last year and successfully raised some in my classroom in a terrarium. So if I haven't given you seeds in a week or two please remind me to.
Thanks!
Paul