Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.
Genesis 1:11 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food.
Genesis 2:9One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4I didn't know there were so many shades of red, orange and yellow. If we get to see this kind of beauty and rebirth on earth, what is heaven going to be like?



The bees have done their work. Pollination has taken place. New cherries with seeds inside are growing.

No comments:
Post a Comment