Baby S is now 5 months old! Wow, I can't say time flew, but I can say it's going to start flying by now. In the last couple of days, Baby S began to actually want to be on her stomach for a few minutes at a time. She tries to turn over and sometimes she succeeds. The she tries to grip things and pull herself. She hasn't yet figured out that her legs are going to help propel her quite a bit. She's gotten pretty heavy. I'll be glad when she's walking! It's hard to know a baby's personality, but we think Baby S will be a people person. She and Hannah both love the outdoors and people. We can't wait for them to be running around playing together. We don't know how long it will take to know something regarding her case. I think she may be a year old before we have a strong clue about whether we can adopt her or not. We appreciate your prayers.
I love these pictures. My favorite is the second one down where baby S is sitting up and leaning over so you can see her little feet sticking out. It's too cute!!!
I love these pictures. My favorite is the second one down where baby S is sitting up and leaning over so you can see her little feet sticking out. It's too cute!!!
ReplyDelete