Oh, my goodness!!! I love this!! I have always loved these photos. I started taking ones like this with my sister's kids and then with Quinn but I haven't taken one in a long time (to afraid to that it will wake him now =-)
If you take it about 20 minutes after Quinn falls asleep, he should be sleeping deeply enough for it not to bother him. Hannah can hold on to a book like that for quite a while so she maintains the pose for a good long time.
Oh, my goodness!!! I love this!! I have always loved these photos. I started taking ones like this with my sister's kids and then with Quinn but I haven't taken one in a long time (to afraid to that it will wake him now =-)
ReplyDeleteIf you take it about 20 minutes after Quinn falls asleep, he should be sleeping deeply enough for it not to bother him. Hannah can hold on to a book like that for quite a while so she maintains the pose for a good long time.
ReplyDelete