Aug 31, 2008

At the Chattahoochee River Park

At the park we walked 3 miles and fed the geese and ducks. There are always new people coming to Atlanta, and we met a mom and two daughters from Africa. They were fluent in English, but they didn't know better than to swim in the river yet. I guess there are a lot dirtier rivers where they come from. I told them about the creek whose headwaters are a much better place to play in the water. Some of the geese were so used to people they ate right out of our hands!

2 comments:

  1. Hey~ What's up David?
    I'm your brother Joon won(Kevin).
    I heard that you're busy and having
    hard time there. But cheer up!
    Remember, you did more homework here than there. Then, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joonwon, good to see you here. Better life and happiness come after the hard work. When you feel life is tough, go out and have a deep breath. As I said before, this is your great opportunity. If it is difficult, its fruit is sweet.

    ReplyDelete