Oct 11, 2010

New Korean Hanboks and Adoption Inspiration

Lisa and Heidi's parents did an awesome thing.  They sent us all new Korean Hanboks.   Our plan is to get a group photo taken with all of us, but so far we haven't done it yet.  Here are Lisa and Heidi in theirs, though.  Aren't they beautiful!

I ran across two families that need our prayers in the blogoshpere.  I came across one and then the other while looking for more info on hanboks.  These are two families who are adopting daughters from Korea and are still enduring that long waiting process.  It is hard waiting, and waiting....and waiting.   I'm going to contact them and send them a link to our blog to encourage them.

If you are interested in adoption, please check out these blogs.  They will inspire you to lean on God as you "go for it" and will touch your heart, I'm sure.

http://bringinghomebabysloan.blogspot.com

http://stickysloans.blogspot.com/ 






2 comments:

  1. Hey Paul-
    This is amy from Evelyn's Road Home. I got your comment and we truly appreciate your prayers and your friend's prayers for us as we go through this adoption. It has been quite a journey and we are so ready to have our little girl home!! I know you know - you've been through it and it looks like several times! Wow! It is nice to meet you and your wife through blogland!

    -amy & patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hanboks are beautiful on the girls. At first I did not know what you were talking about. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete